Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thank you Mami!

1:12 am- Thursday January 23

I have had an amazing three weeks traveling in Europe! I have learned so much about the school systems in the different countries that we visited. Each school was unique in its own way! With this experience, it will definitely help me with my career path on how to improve education on a global level! In addition to the academics, I have also learned so much about different cultures and traditions that it makes me want to travel more and explore different places that I have never been to! Finally, I have learned so much about myself. I have definitely grown as a person and have become more worldly with this experience!

Finally, I wanted to dedicate this last post to my Mami! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be where I am today! I have become the person I am because of her! She was the first person to encourage me to travel and explore the world. From the first time I flew out of the country with her at age 1, to the first time I flew alone to Costa Rica for 6 weeks, to now exploring Europe, I want to thank her so much!! Because of her I am not afraid to try new things and explore new cultures. I have become an independent young lady ready to take on the world! Thank you Mami and I love you!  

Royal Palace
Brussels, Belgium 


Note-Dame de Paris
Paris, France

Maas River
Maastricht, Netherlands

Puerta del Sol 
Madrid, Spain 

Templo de Debod
Madrid, Spain


No comments:

Post a Comment