Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 15- Last Official Day of my Study Aboard Trip


Sunday January 19

Today was a bittersweet day. We left the Botel in Amsterdam this morning at 7:30am. To get to the airport, we took three different forms of transportations. We got picked up by a shuttle, then made our way to a ferry. We traveled on the ferry to make it to the train station. Then we took a 15 minute train ride to the airport. Once we got to the airport, Cinz and I had to say goodbye to the sixteen new friends we made on this trip. I miss them already L It is not the same traveling without them…but I know Cinz and I will have an amazing time in Madrid! I am so grateful for the opportunity to travel to different countries in Europe! I have made long lasting memories and friendships that I will not take for granted. I can’t wait what Spain has to offer! Now I got to go and explore this new city! 

No comments:

Post a Comment